Halaman

    Social Items

Nagahama Neru blog: In the audience, engrossed in the show

Engrossed,  231

Nagahama Neru
2017.09.02


Good evening.

September starts today.
And somehow it has become quite cold!


My throat is really done for  (´・_・`)
The change of seasons, I guess.

But I still love this time.








Aesthetic appreciation.



Thank you very much for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru
_____________________________________________ written evening 170901, posted by staff 170902  00:45h


Neru at Makuhari, sitting with Slime, probably left at the hall after a previous event. Japanese comments say the photos show good taste, and praise their surreal quality. I agree.

Here's photo of Habu with the same figure:

 
The photos were taken at Makuhari Messe, probably when they were preparing for one of their shows there last week. I guess Neru and Habu may have taken photos for each other.

Comments suggest that the slime was probably left after an event celebrating the drama Yuusha Yoshihiko.

 


via Anakamirikarutenani
Load Comments

Subscribe Our Newsletter