Halaman

    Social Items

Nagahama Neru blog: Doraemon art, Cable TV medal, Tokyo Tower

22nd Century,  248

Nagahama Neru
2017.12.09


Good evening...

A few days ago,
I went to The Doraemon Exhibition Tokyo!!!

Many creators
Presented their own ideas of Doraemon.
Cool or funny,
I kept having the shock of recognition: "Yes, of course!"

Doraemon is amazing...
And I love the figure of Nobita-kun, so nice, and always doing his absolute best.


Wow! I was just mesmerized!
I don't know how many hours I spent in that space.

It seems the exhibition will be there through the winter holiday. Be sure to...





And I bought a cute T-shirt.
Next time I wear it, I'll post a picture ( ˶ˆᴗˆ˶ )


Since it was close by,
I also went to the Tokyo Tower!
In fact, it was the first time I'd gone up it!!!


So fine!
I love Tokyo Tower.




At the Cable Music Awards ceremony a while ago,
I received this great medal.

In the future, when I'm much older,
I'll look at this medal and think:
Yes, I really was in Keyakizaka46...

Truly a treasure.
Thank you very much.



Musical note hair.



Right now on the photo collection's Twitter
I'm doing the "Nagahama Neru alphabet challenge."

https://mobile.twitter.com/neru_nagasaki

If you like...


Thank you very much for reading.
Nagahama Neru
____________________________________________
171209  23:53h

The Doraemon exhibition will be at the Mori art centre gallery high in the Mori tower in Roppongi Hills (near Keyakizaka Street) until 8 January. Various artists give their versions of something from Doraemon. In the picture of Neru and the blue wall, she is pointing out the words: "Please make your own Doraemon." Note Neru's semi-disguise, lol. Hat and scarf should do it.

As for "musical note hair," I'm not sure if Neru is looking at their bangs or the lower part of their hair. I tried flipping the pic back to the correct orientation (Neru actually parts her bangs on the right), but I still couldn't tell, so I left the pic reversed, as it is in the blog. 

The Nagahama Neru "alphabet" challenge is actually the Nagahama Neru "50-sounds" (of the Japanese syllabic alphabet) challenge: Neru tries to act out the meaning of every word that can be made by changing the last syllable of her given name. For instance a pic of herself with a branch of cherry-blossoms for "Nagahama Haru" (haru means "spring"), or of herself with a camera for "Nagahama Toru" (toru means "take a picture"). Fun series. Above is a link to the mobile version, here's the PC/Mac version.

This photo -- I think from a radio show, not sure -- is being posted and reposted:





via Anakamirikarutenani
Load Comments

Subscribe Our Newsletter